TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - For those of you who bought the first few sets of pipes
People Seeking Info

Subject For those of you who bought the first few sets of pipes

Posted by Nick (ASH-SPEC) on September 05, 2011 at 12:00 AM
  This message has been viewed 620 times.

In Reply To So what does that say for those of us who buy your products posted by jlag on September 04, 2011 at 11:52 PM

Message The issues were fixed. If ever someone gets a set of pipes that do not fit, we will make revisions to get you piping that works, even if it's because your setup is different than what our product was intended for (example: turbos clocked wrong). We will always do what we must to make sure our product is the best on the market and that it will work for you car. There are a few exceptions of course for very radical setups, but for the most part we always try to make sure we get you taken care of, even if it takes a little more time than the customer would like. As far as revisions being introduced to the market, I'm not sure what other way to put it than it's the nature of the beast. If we aren't constantly adding new ideas to the mix we will slowly fade away as each of our products is reproduced by another company and we slowly lose our business. We try to be as fair as any business would and sometimes more. However, our existence depends on being able to make a change.

I apologize as I realize my statements came off as a little harsh and unappreciative of those who do support us. I was trying to make the point that buying from knock off companies will eventually kill off innovation.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.